Hi! My name is Little Bee!! (fun fact: that’s my Native American name. I am a member of the Vancleave Live Oak Choctaw tribe).
I have a wide, eclectic reading taste and really enjoy reviewing books.
To find a review, select a genre from the top of the page. I keep them separated because I find it important to keep some reviews apart, like when I read something scandalous…that way if someone is wanting to see children’s books only, they don’t have to worry about reading a review of something more erotic.
- Book Reviews: General book reviews of humor, fiction, non-fiction, fantasy.
- Romance: Paranormal romance, New Adult romance, and all romance in-between. Because this is romance, books still may have intimate scenes.
- Erotica: Dark, light, erotica. Honestly all things spicy.
- Middle Grade: Books appropriate for ages 11-15
- Children’s: Various ages, tend to be short books with child appropriate themes
- YA Books: Includes all subgenres of YA.
If you are an author who would like a book review, or blog tour showcase please email LITTLEBEESREADS@GMAIL.COM
You can connect with Little Bee on the following platforms:
3 thoughts on “Home”
Hi, I’m doing the retelling challenge,too. I’m also hosting a challenge next year (my first one). Please take a look and let me know if you are interested:
Thanks for signing up, Bridgett! I’ll also be reading A Thousand Nights and Dorothy Must Die for the challenge, so it will be great to see what you think of them too. Just so you know, your link back to the challenge isn’t correct; it’ss your URL followed by the URL for the challenge, so it doesn’t lead to the challenge post. Would you mind editing it for me, please? Thanks! Good luck with the challenge & happy reading!
I am not sure what you mean? You don’t want it to lead to your post? I can take it out