Very excited for the changes around here and I am excited to share it with you!:
- As you can see, my blog now has its very own site name! I finally upgraded and this has made me on cloud nine all morning.
- I did a little digging and have found out how to completely separate out my book reviews. Before, the top header had links going to the Home page, the Book Reviews page, and the About page. The Book Reviews page listed every single book review, regardless of their category of books. I like Categories because it lets my followers choose which book reviews they are interested in. I read a wide variety of books, and I review a lot of Erotica and even Children’s books for authors. Someone who wants to read children’s reviews may not want to read erotica reviews mixed in between.
- Now at the top of this blog, you can find each category I review under! Let me explain what you will find under EACH category:
- Book Reviews: General book reviews of humor, fiction, non-fiction, fantasy.
- Romance: Paranormal romance, New Adult romance, and all romance in-between. Because this is romance, books still may have intimate scenes.
- Erotica: Dark, light, erotica.
- Middle Grade: Books appropriate for ages 11-15
- Children’s: Various ages, tend to be short books with child appropriate themes
- YA Books: Includes all subgenres of YA.
I hope you enjoy the new layout! I am very excited for this new page in my Blog life! I value any feedback you may have regarding the layout, design, and reviews! If there is something you would like to see more of please let me know.
If you are an author who would like a book review, or blog tour showcase please email LITTLEBEESREADS@GMAIL.COM
You can connect with Little Bee on the following platforms: