Hi! My name is Little Bee!! (fun fact: that’s my Native American name. I am a member of the Vancleave Live Oak Choctaw tribe).
I have a wide, eclectic reading taste and really enjoy reviewing books.
To find a review, select a genre from the top of the page. I keep them separated because I find it important to keep some reviews apart, like when I read something scandalous…that way if someone is wanting to see children’s books only, they don’t have to worry about reading a review of something more erotic.
- Book Reviews: General book reviews of humor, fiction, non-fiction, fantasy.
- Romance: Paranormal romance, New Adult romance, and all romance in-between. Because this is romance, books still may have intimate scenes.
- Erotica: Dark, light, erotica.
- Middle Grade: Books appropriate for ages 11-15
- Children’s: Various ages, tend to be short books with child appropriate themes
- YA Books: Includes all subgenres of YA.
If you are an author who would like a book review, or blog tour showcase please email LITTLEBEESREADS@GMAIL.COM
You can connect with Little Bee on the following platforms: